News Special Coverage Industry Overview Supply & Demand Price Reference Forum

Required Certificates for Wine Importing Enterprises by Johnson Qu02/06/2005  

 Any enterprise in China who want to import wine from abroad must apply for Admission Certificate and Sanitation Certificate from Business Administration Bureau and Tax Bureau, which grant wine import business. At present, according to the relevant laws and regulations, any enterprise can acquire the qualification for foreign trade after filling out “Registration Form for Foreign Trade” at the local Commerce Bureau (or Foreign Trade Bureau, Trade Development Bureau etc), after registering, the form being sealed by the mentioned bureau. Thus, this enterprise is qualified to do foreign trade.  

Foreign traders should fulfill the related procedures with the sealed “Registration Form” in the local Customs House, Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, Foreign Currency Bureau and Tax Bur