News Special Coverage Industry Overview Supply & Demand Price Reference Forum

What documents should you provide to your Chinese agent?

Bon-wine Culture Consulting Company by 04/02/2014  

Wineries should provide relative materials for Chinese agents to register corresponding Chinese label

1. A suit of food label and explanations on it

2. If there is any accentuated item or other characteristic that refer to year, how old of wine, awards and so on, you should provide with efficient materials.

3. Authorized sales diploma in original country or region

4. Certificate of original region

5. Origin and translation of winery's "manufacture license": It should be provided by authorized institution or organization of original country

6. Origin and translation of winery's "hygiene license":

7. Origin and translation of winery's "wine production's procedures and crafts"

8. Quality report of each variety of wine