Date: June 15-17, 2016
Venue: Beijing National Convention Center (CNCC) No 7 Tianchen East Road Chaoyang District, Beijing 100105
TopWine China 2016 will be organized by Industrial Promotions International (I.P.I.) from the Netherlands, in partnership with Beijing Partnerworld Exhibition Co. They are responsible for the day to day organization of TopWine China.
Wine experts from the Northern China Regions, the Northeast China Region and the Eastern China Region came together 4–6 June for the 2015 TopWine China International Exhibition and Conference (TWC) at the China National Convention Centre (CNCC) in Beijing. Over 11,770 visitors gathered at the annual event, demonstrating TWC’s position as the leading wine forum to exchange ideas and opinions, have constructive discussions, build new relationships and develop new business. It is the largest attendance in the 6-year history of TWC.
The unique strength of TopWine China is that the exhibition will again be co-organized by the China National Enterprises Association for Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, a department of the Ministry of Commerce in China, a very influential body within the Chinese Government.
TopWine China 2016 has the support of various Chinese alcohol, wine and hotel related associations:
• The China Hotel Association• The Shanghai Alcohol Circulation Trade Association
• The Wine Monopoly Bureau of Shanghai Municipality
• The China Tourist Hotels Association
• The China Alcohol Drinks Industry Association
• The Shanghai Brewing Association
• Guangdong Provincial Alcohol Industry Association
Are you seeking to develop your business and boost sales? Do you want to meet with international exhibitors with a wide array of product offerings? Then you must plan a visit to TopWine China 2016. It surely works for you!
• Meet the world leaders face-to-face and do business at the highest level
• Meet the top wine experts, learn about the markets and witness new consumer trends
• Expand your business network
• Build privileged business relations, enhance your product portfolio
• Connect and share experience and expertise with industry leaders
• Discuss partnerships and take advantage of the best opportunities
• Compare, taste and select wines you are looking for
• Benefit from the know-how of the greatest experts
• Gain a better feel for your markets
• Develop your wine knowledge and improve your tasting technique
Distribution is the key to success in China. At present, it is ad hoc. Recent economic growth has improved the distribution networks, especially around the major urban areas, such as Beijing, with the construction of roads, highways and infrastructure. For exporters who wish to enter the Chinese market, it is best to find a trustworthy importer who specialises in the wine industry. Building and maintaining good relationships with this distributor, as well as regular visits to China, will be the key to establishing a successful business partnership. Visits will be beneficial to understanding the Chinese market and the distribution network involved.
For further information, please contact Beijing Partnerworld International Exhibition Co. Ltd. Tel: +86 10 64066618 Fax: +86 10 64067318
Or B.V. Industrial Promotions International (I.P.I.) P.O. Box 225, 7470 AE Goor The Netherlands Tel.: +31 (0)547 27 15 66 Fax: +31 (0)547 26 12 38 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org E-mail: email@example.com